Gozo college sannat primary offers a spanish language course to gozitan residents
- recognition of different written and oral text types such as newspaper headlines, simple manuals, invitations, videos, and so on
- the way to write basic personal information; greetings; organising a trip; and so on
- capacity to write personal details, speak, and listen to, and understand simple utterances which are delivered slowly and clearly articulated
- ability to read and understand short simple sentences, notices and signs
- capable of adopting a positive attitude in communicating in the Spanish Language
- awareness how to use online sources leading to Lifelong Learning.
The methods of teaching will include discussions, participation, presentations, and out-of-class activities.
Participants will be able to:
speak clearly in Spanish
listen attentively to others’ communications in correct Spanish
participate collectively in group discussions
interact and network with others through internet.
Assessment / Feedback:
Initial, on-going, and end-of-course assessment by means of:
oral and written exercises
maintenance of the Lifelong Learning through networking
will reveal the extent to which participants have learned Spanish.
Participants are to be given a certification / award presented at the completion of the course.
The tutor for the course is Maria Soledad Vega, Spanish teacher.
It will be held at Gozo College Sannat Primary and Special Unit, Gozo.
The course dates are: 02/04//2014 – 23/ 07/2014.
Days and Time:
Monday 17:00 – 19.00 hrs.
Wednesday 17:00 – 19.00 hrs.
The timetable could change according to the group.
(Wed 16th – Wed 23rd April Easter Holidays)
The fee for the complete course is €20. Interested applicants can register at the Head of School at Gozo College Sannat Primary School.